Members are invited to participate in the following challenge during July and August 2020. You must visit, running or walking, the summits of any of the local hills. Each hill is allocated a point score and a Leader Board will be regularly updated. A free technical t-shirt will be given to all successful athletes.
The following rules apply:
- Open to all fully paid up club members only.
- Each hill is allocated a point score. A minimum of 5 Peaks from 10 to count.
- Send proof of reaching each summit to organiser. This can be a photo, Strava, Garmin etc
- To be completed by 1st September 2020.
- Free technical t-shirt on completion of 5 or more summits.
The following safety rules apply:
- Juniors, under age 18, must always be accompanied by an adult.
- It is recommended that seniors attempt the challenge in pairs.
Mobile – 07840 898139
Email – email@example.com
For the more adventurous:
5 Peak Challenge – Fairsnape & Parlick, Winter Hill & Rivington Pike, and Pendle in a day.
10 Peak Challenge – all the Peaks in a day (in any order).
Regular updates of progress via Leader Board on the Website and Facebook.
Nicky Nook – Trig Point – 20pts
Beacon Fell – Trig Point – 10pts
Parlick – Summit Cairn – 30pts
Fair Snape Fell – Summit Trig Point – 70pts
Longridge Fell – Summit Trig Point – 50pts
Pendle Hill – Summit Trig Point – 70pts
Darwen Tower – 40pts
Great Hill – Summit Shelter – 40pts
Winter Hill – Summit Trig Point – 70pts
Rivington Pike – Summit Tower – 30pts